Tuesday 31 May 2011

NICHOLAS FRANZ HUBER AND HIS 1979 DUCATI 900 GTS


Nicholas Huber, German Auto Mechanic and vintage Motorcycle nut resides in Minneapolis Minnesota, Known on the Local scene as the drummer for The Idle Hands Band aka " Fancy Nicco" This is my latest Project Ducati It's a 900 GTS 1979 with the stronger more robust Darmha bottom end, Much better the the very week cams from previous years. Here in the states the vintage Ducati market has gone crazy with very few parts and sky rocketing prices have made near Impossible for the youngsters to enjoy Italian Glory, I laid my eyes on this particular Ducati 10 years previous at a motorcycle show in all it's stock body work " which I still have on the shelf" I recognised the owner 2 years ago at the local cafe and he was more then happy to sell it as it had sat since the last time I laid eye's on it all those years back, Upgrades include 36 mil, del orto pumper carbs, Evan Wilcox costum aluminum race tank and an upgraded electrical system, conti pipes, clip on bars, and a ton of other go fast parts, Next up when money alouse is a ss race seat and rearsets, cheers Nicholas Huber.





No comments:

Post a Comment